Here it’s all about hustle and bustle because all pets have to be assigned to their right sleeping place! The different cubes can be placed on top of each other so that on the side the master of the cute animals appears.
Ideal for young high-stackers! Who can build the highest tower? When placed in the correct sequence the cubes are made of sturdy cardboard, and different motifs are made. All cubes have an opening in which six different wooden animals can be kept.
- Stacking cubes made of sturdy cardboard with six wooden animal figurines
- A person appears on the sides of the tower when the cubes are stacked in the correct order
- Door and window openings for the figurine to be inserted into
- Each animal figurine can be sorted into its correct cube
- Imparts knowledge about animals, colours, and sizes
- The cubes can be inserted inside one another to save space when stored
- Stacking and inserting the train’s motor skills
|Dimensions:||Large cube: approx. 12 x 12 x 12 cm Dog: approx 5.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 cm|
|Weight incl. Packaging:||0,58|
|Page Main Catalog:||65|
|Special features:||Strongly recommended product|
|Packaging:||small foot-coloured box|
Stacking Cubes Safari – made in Germany by “smallfoot”