Shapes and Colours Motor Skills Shape-Fitting Game
A brightly coloured motor skills game! Young motor skills artists can try to sort the wooden geometric shapes into the proper paint daub on the painter’s palette. The shapes need to be moved in such a way as to avoid obstacles on the movable wooden poles. Shapes and Colours Motor Skills is a must-have wooden toy that improves motor skills and stimulates a child’s senses with the amazing clicking sound of the wood.
Up to the challenge?
- The brightly coloured shape-fitting motor activity is made of robust wood
- Playfully trains recognition and matching of colours and geometric shapes
- With insertable shapes that are child-friendly and particularly grippable – making them well-suited for small children’s hands
- Incl. dexterity training: the recesses in the insert shapes have to line up with the small pins on the poles
- With flexible poles for more safety during play
- Promotes the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
|Dimensions:||approx. 20 x 16 x 11 cm|
|Weight incl. Packaging:||0,53|
|Page Main Catalog:||50|
|Packaging:||small foot-coloured box|