sensolern Stimulation Cards (complete set) provide a comprehensive visual and cognitive training program for infants, starting from the 1st week after birth and stretching all the way to 24 months. This set of six levels is specially designed by experts to support and enhance your baby’s development through targeted visual stimulation. Each level is carefully crafted to match your baby’s age and stage of growth, providing them with the right level of challenge and engagement to optimize their learning. By using Sensolern Flashcards, you can help your baby develop important cognitive skills such as attention, memory, and problem-solving, while also promoting the development of their visual system. The benefits of this type of early visual and cognitive training are numerous, including improved academic performance, enhanced creativity, and greater social and emotional awareness. Give your baby the best possible start in life with Sensolern Flashcards (complete set).
You can find more information within our Blogs
Arouse curiosity + develop cognitive & social skills + improve brain-eye coordination + create memory anchors in the daily routine + promote speaking skills + give self-confidence +
How to use the sensolern Stimulation Cards (complete set)?
- Hold the card about 30 cm away from the baby. Let your baby look at the card for about 10 seconds, then turn the card over and let him look for another 10 seconds.
- Move the card very slowly horizontally and vertically in the baby’s field of vision to stimulate eye movement and coordination.
- Repeat the process for 10 to 15 minutes at a time, 2 to 3 times a day, using 4 different cards at every session.
- Hold the card about 30 cm away from the baby.
- Let your baby look at the card for about 10 seconds.
- Bewege die Karte langsam horizontal und vertikal, bis du siehst, dass der Kopf des Babys der Karte folgt.
- Repeat for 10-15 minutes, 2-3 times a day, with another set of 4 images.
- Lay your baby on his stomach and then spread the cards out in front of him at different distances. Once the baby looks at them, tell stories using the keywords provided.
- Or put the baby on your lap, hold up a card, and then start telling stories using the keywords provided.
- Have your baby choose a card and then use the keywords provided to tell stories about the different cultures and the art about them.
- Packaging: 100% Recycled paper
- Cards: 400 g/m² art paper, quality printing with an additional UV protective layer (scratch-resistant cellophane film for long-lasting use)
- Hygiene: You can wipe the cards with a slightly damp cloth.
- Safety: We used round corners to avoid injury.
- Environment: The paper we use is environmentally friendly and FSC certified.
There are no reviews yet.