As your little one grows, the world around them comes alive with vibrant colours and newfound depth. With each passing day, they’re developing faster eye-hand coordination and the ability to track moving objects. They are paving the way for exciting milestones like crawling.
But it’s not just physical development that’s taking place; your baby’s brain is also beginning to process language, and you may have noticed them watching your mouth as you speak and enjoying the sound of your voice.
To cherish this special phase in your baby’s life, why not pick one of the sensolern Stimulation Cards from 6 months 12 cards/ 24 topics and create a unique story together? By sharing this special moment, you’ll not only be making a beautiful memory but also fostering your baby’s language development and creativity. So go ahead and start building a magical world of your own – one that both you and your little one will treasure for years to come.
You can find more information within our Blogs
Arouse curiosity + develop cognitive & social skills + improve brain-eye coordination + create memory anchors in the daily routine + promote speaking skills + give self-confidence +
How to use the sensolern Stimulation Cards from 6 months?
Regular training is important – please be mindful of the rest and active periods that are important at this age.
Before you show your baby the card, look at the motif yourself for a few seconds and then start telling stories. Your baby will enjoy listening to your voice. The learning process has started By the way, you can let your imagination run wild, your own stories are the best for your baby 🙂
Lay your baby in a prone position. Spread the cards out in front of him at different distances. Once the baby looks at a card design, tell a story using the keywords provided on the outer packaging (inside).
- Or put the baby on your lap, hold up a card, and then start telling stories using the keywords provided.
- Packaging: 100% Recycled paper
- Cards: 400 gsm Art paper, high-quality printing with an additional UV protective layer (scratch-resistant cellophane film for long-lasting use).
- Hygiene: You can wipe the cards with a slightly damp cloth.
- Safety: We used round corners to avoid injury.
- Environment: The paper we use is environmentally friendly and FSC certified.
There are no reviews yet.