sensolern Stimulation Cards from 3 months are the perfect tool to support your baby’s visual and cognitive development during this fascinating stage of growth. As your baby’s eyesight improves and they become more in control of their head and eyes, these high-contrast cards with colourful motifs and patterns are designed to engage their attention and stimulate their eye-brain-body coherence.
By holding the cards at different distances from your baby’s eyes and keeping them moving, you can encourage their interest and help them develop visual depth perception, as well as eye-head-hand-leg control. And don’t forget “the power of a smile!” Your baby is more likely to respond to facial expressions and emotions at this stage, so keep that smile shining. Talking about what your baby sees on the cards can also reinforce their language skills and help them associate pictures with words in subsequent developmental stages. Sensolern Flashcards may seem early, but our experiences have shown that the sharp contrast, specific object sizes, and rich colours are exactly what your baby needs to thrive.
Arouse curiosity + develop cognitive & social skills + improve brain-eye coordination + create memory anchors in the daily routine + promote speaking skills + give self-confidence +
You can find more information within our Blogs
How to use sensolern Stimulation Cards from 3 months?
- Hold the card about 30 cm away from the baby.
- Let your baby look at the card for about 10 seconds.
- Slowly move the card horizontally and vertically until you see the baby’s head follow the card.
- Repeat for 10-15 minutes, 2-3 times a day, with another set of 4 images.
- Packaging: 100% Recycled paper
- Cards: 400 gsm Art paper, high-quality printing with an additional UV protective layer (scratch-resistant cellophane film for long-lasting use).
- Hygiene: You can wipe the cards with a slightly damp cloth.
- Safety: We used round corners to avoid injury.
- Environment: The paper we use is environmentally friendly and FSC certified.
There are no reviews yet.