sensolern Stimulation Cards for Newborns are specially designed to provide the perfect stimulation for your baby’s developing eyes and brain. This is very essential during this critical stage of growth. Although your baby’s vision after birth is immature, studies have shown that even, they are able to interact with simple images.
Sensolern Flashcards feature high-contrast black-and-white patterns. This combination is at the top of the contrast pyramid for colours. And are known to be the most visually stimulating for newborns. By exposing your baby to these patterns through the use of sensolern Stimulation Cards for Newborns, you can help to enhance their visual and cognitive development. As your baby becomes more familiar with these patterns, their brains will begin to make important connections that lay the foundation for future learning and development. Give your baby the best possible start in life with sensolern Flashcards.
You can find more information within our Blogs
Arouse curiosity + develop cognitive & social skills + improve brain-eye coordination + create memory anchors in the daily routine + promote speaking skills + give self-confidence +
How to use the sensolern Stimulation Cards for Newborns?
- Hold the card about 30 cm away from the baby. Let your baby look at the card for about 10 seconds, then turn the card over and let him look for another 10 seconds.
- Move the card very slowly horizontally and vertically in the baby’s field of vision to stimulate eye movement and coordination.
- Repeat the process for 10 to 15 minutes at a time, 2 to 3 times a day, using 4 different cards at every session.
- Packaging: 100% Recycled paper
- Cards: 400 gsm Art paper, high-quality printing with an additional UV protective layer (scratch-resistant cellophane film for long-lasting use).
- Hygiene: You can wipe the cards with a slightly damp cloth.
- Safety: We used round corners to avoid injuries.
- Environment: The paper we use is environmentally friendly and FSC certified.
Check our Video Library on Youtube